Saturday 17 March 2012

Fancy Pants

This Vancouver weather is driving me nuts! I packed an umbrella around all day today, as it looked like rain when I left my house. Of all the days for the sun to come out! Not that I'm complaining about the sun, only about carting around the umbrella!


I got to spend today with a lovely friend of mine. We did a bit of shopping and had lunch at Joe Fortes. I was determined not to wear a coat today, so it was a bit of a struggle to think of something that would be warm enough, but still have some Spring kick to here. Here's what I came up with.


 This sweater has been a great addition to my wardrobe. I originally bought it in a camel colour, and when the black when on sale for boxing day, I snatched it up too. I have lived in them all winter. Sweater from Plenty.


 I added the bead bracelets for another pop of colour. Beaded bracelets from Le Chateau (old). The other bracelet is from Pandora.
The pants are from Forever21. I wasn't sure how to style them at first. I have only wore them once before rolled up as capris with a plain t-shirt. But the sweater and heels turned out nicely with them. This waistline is new for me, I find it pretty comfortable. If you have any more suggestions on how to style these, I would love to hear them!
Shoes from Spring. I have had these for a few years, and low and behold they're one of this Spring's hottest colour (who says hoarding things for a long time is a bad idea?). The heel is low enough for walking around during the day, while giving the outfit a more put together feel.

Hope you all had a lovely Saturday. I finished mine off with dinner with J (hubs) at the Keg, and watching some Dexter (my new addiction).


Cheers!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! I read each and every comment received.