Thursday 15 March 2012

Closet Overhaul - Step 2

Last week I decided I needed to clear out my closet. This past weekend I began the process of removing the junk! My lovely friend K came over to help with the decision making. I'm a bit of a hoarder, so she helped me move things along.
After a couple of hours, I'm pleased to say I have a rather larger pile for the donation bin.


 The pile includes skirts, dresses, pants and a lot of old tshirts. Some items were old and need to be recycled, and others simply don't fit any longer. I'm hoping someone else can get use out of them. 
If anyone is interested in detailed photos of the items that are still wearable, leave a comment below. I would be up for sending these to a loving new home instead of directly to a thrift store.


Step 3 will hopefully be completed this weekend, hang everything up and organize!


Cheers!
Sarah


4 comments:

  1. Oh darn, I hope you saved some good items for the yet-to-be-planned blogger swap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have it all! I'm hoping we can do the swap soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Closet overhauling makes me feel so productive... it's like a huge weight (literally) is being lifted!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Now I just have to find the right place to donate it all too, and hang up the rest of it!

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you! I read each and every comment received.