Sunday 26 February 2012

February Luxe Box

My February Loose Button Luxe Box arrived last week. This was a limited addition box collaboration with Flare magazine. I didn't notice much influence from Flare, except a red box, and a coupon for a discounted subscription to the magazine.


I was pretty pleased with this months contents.
 Mereadesso beautiful body balm, Joico K-Pak Revitaluxe and Mereadesso face and neck toning gel.
 DKNY Pure perfume sample, Lise Watier 24 hours Glam Mascara. 
I love the packing of this mascara. The giraffe like print it so cute.


Now for those of you who read my January box post you will know I had received an open Benefit Powda Wowza. After two weeks of trying to get a response from the company, they did reply and said a new one would be sent out in my March box. I guess they were ahead of schedule, as I got it in this months box!

Even thought it took a while to get a reply from Loose Button, I'm glad the replaced the product. This will be great for travelling with the 2 blushers and a bronzer in one convenient package.


What did you get in your Loose Button Luxe Box?


Cheers!
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. I love Benefit so I'm glad to hear you liked the product! Anything that saves time and space by having more than one product in one is good news to me.

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried the Coralista blush today, it's really pretty. I'm so glad they replaced them open one :)

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you! I read each and every comment received.