Saturday 21 January 2012

Revlon Lip Butters

Revlon Lip Butters are having been flying off the shelves. These lipstick - chap stick hybrids have quickly become a must have item for beauty addicts everywhere.  I have had mine for about a month, found them just before Christmas.  I'm loving them!

 I have Sugar Frosting and Lollipop.  I have also acquired Creme Brulee since taking these photos.
 I love the packing on these.  The unique colour and patten on the cap makes these easily identifiable.

 Swatches of Sugar Frosting and Lollipop
 Wearing Creme Brulee
Wearing Lollipop

What I like best about these is the texture. They feel very moisturizing, while still adding a nice pop of colour.
Have you tried the Revlon Lip Butters? What do you think?

Cheers!
Sarah


3 comments:

  1. I haven't tried these yet but I hope to. Lollipop is very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like them, but just try and watch the price, as usual Shoppers seems to be more expensive then everywhere else.

      Delete
  2. I just made a post on revlon lip butters as well and i really like them =)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! I read each and every comment received.