Tuesday 27 December 2011

Liebster Blog Award !

WOW! Imagine my excitement this morning when Emily from Rites of Beauty nominated me for a Liebster Blog Award!  I had honestly never heard of the awards before, but after doing a little reading up on it, I was even more excited. Thank you sooo much Emily! Check out her recent OOTD and manicure here.  I feel very lucky to have such kind fellow bloggers who take time out of their busy lives to stop by my page :)

Here's how it works:
Here is how to participate in this nomination frenzy!

1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog
4. Reveal your top 5 blog picks
5. Let them know you chose them by commenting on their blog

My Top 5 Picks in no particular order:
1. Vonnie of  Oh So...Vonnie
2. Emily of Rites of Beauty
3. Chelsea of Super Duper Rad
4. Leanne of Lacquer Lounge

Thanks to everyone who reads this blog for the support! Happy blogging!

Cheers!
Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! I read each and every comment received.