Monday 21 November 2011

November Loose Button Luxe Box

My Luxe Box finally arrived in the mail today!  Being on the West Coast, it does take a few days to get here, but it's always worth the wait!  Luxe Box is a monthly subscription service, which provides you with beauty samples once a month.  I have been subscribed since July, and only have one minor complaint, receiving products for wrinkles, I don't need them.

Other than that, I love the Luxe Box packaging, they even have a personalized sticker that reads "Made for Sarah".  I would recommend the Luxe Box program to my fellow beauty addicts.  You can order month to month or sign up for a whole year.


Here is what I got this month:

Products are, E.L.F Essential Brightening Eye Colour, Benefit Cosmetics B. Right! Moisture Prep Toning Lotion, Teaopia Cactus Fig Tea Kit (bonus product), Dermalogica Skin Prep Scrub, Olay Regenerist Wrinkle Revolution Complex and Lise Waiter Neiges Eau Du Parfum.

This was a very full Luxe Box! 
The E.L.F. eyeshadow and the tea are both full size samples.
Here are the swatches of the E.L.F. shadow:


Swatched with no base.






Swatched over Too Faced Shadow Insurance
This product definitely needs a base,but for the $1.00 retail price, I guess it's okay without the base.




You can sign up for Luxe Box here: www.loosebutton.com
Please comment below if you'd like to see more monthly Luxe Box posts.
 Thanks! & Cheers!
Sarah


4 comments:

  1. Mine arrived today too! How interesting - we got some different products. I'm eyeing that Dermalogica with major envy. Hope to see a review soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ritesofbeauty I will test it out and post a review. I haven't tried Dermalogica before so I hope it's good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christina Tickell23 November 2011 at 20:36

    Thanks for the tip Sarah! I signed up for Loose Button too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I hope you enjoy it Christina, I love it.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! I read each and every comment received.