Wednesday 11 January 2012

Get Naked 2!

My Naked 2 has finally arrived!
It came in the post on Monday, but I wasn't home to sign for it, so I got to pick it up yesterday and play with it a bit today!  I ordered mine from Sephora, at current time of posting (01/11/2012) it is in stock on Sephora.com.  
So here we go:

 Naked 2 comes in a metal case as opposed to the original cardboard case of Naked 1.  It comes with a lip gloss in the shade Naked.  While the lip colour is nice, I would have preferred to have another Primer Potion, as it is an eyeshadow palette.


 Naked 2 on top, Naked 1 below
 Naked 1 left, Naked 2 right
 Colours: Foxy, Half Baked, Bootycall, Chopper, Tease, Snakebite, Suspect
 Colours continued: Snakebite (again), Suspect (again), Pistol, Verve, YDK, Busted, Blackout



 Up close comparison of Naked 2 vs Naked 1.  Naked 2 on top.


 These colours are so pretty!  Foxy is very light, but will work nicely for a highlight.  I'm a bit disappointed they put Half Baked in both palettes, but I do tend to use that colour quite a bit from my Naked 1 palette, so I guess now I will never run out.  My favourites of the palette so fare are: Snakebite, YDK, Blackout and Suspect. 

 The palette comes with a duel ended brush this time.  One end is a fluffy blending brush, the other end is flat for packing on colour.  I haven't used the brush yet, but the brushes seem quite soft.

 Are you planning on getting Naked 2 or sticking to the original?
 I will do another post once I've used this palette a few times, and decide which I think is best.

Cheers! 
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. I am still so up in the air with Naked 2... I hardly use my Naked Palette as it is, I can't decide if I'd use this one. A lot of the shades seem pretty frosty which I don't like. Looking forward to finding out which one is your fave!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far I'm leaning towards my naked one palette. I wish it had the matte black though. But I have one from Mac anyways. Hopefully with more use I will love the 2 too!

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you! I read each and every comment received.