Friday 13 January 2012

Covergirl Lip Perfection

I've recently discovered some great drugstore lipsticks from Covergirl.  

 I have 4 shades, Romance, Rapture, Entwined and Divine





Romance is a great neutral everyday shade, while the other 3 are a bit more fun, and something I would tend to wear out on the weekend.
The lasting power of these lipsticks is great.  I've worn these a few times now, and they last through meals.  Throughout the day, they do fade slightly, but leave your lips looking like you've applied a lip stain instead of looking like your lipstick has worn off.
As with all drug store products, price can vary widely between stores.  I have seen these are Shoppers Drug Mart for $9.99, I got mine at London Drugs on sale for $5.99!  If you decide to try these out, watch for the right price.

I will probably pick up some more of the brighter shades for spring.  I currently have my eye on Temptress and Flame.

Cheers!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! I read each and every comment received.