Thursday 22 December 2011

Mascara of the Month: Tarte Amazonian Clay Mascara

I recently purchased the Sephora Lash Stash which is filled with 8 sample size and 2 full size mascaras.  I love trying out new mascara, so this was a great purchase for me.  I've been using this one for the month of December.  Find out what Tarte says here: Tarte Amazonian Clay mascara


This is a photo of my lashes without any mascara. (pardon the eyebrows! they need threading!)



I like the packaging on this one.  I think the wood grain looks interesting, and would stand out as something different in a line up of mascaras.  The wand is pretty standard, it has bristles as opposed to the plastic wands.
Tarte claims this as a voluminous mascara, but I found it to be more lengthening.  


So, would I purchase this mascara again? Probably not.  There is nothing wrong with the formula, it applied easily and didn't flake.  This is just more of a preference thing, as I prefer my lashes to have more fulness rather than length.  Tarte also claims this mascara improves the health of your lashes....did I notice any difference? Nope, although I didn't ever think my lashes were unhealthy, so I'm not to sure what to say about that.

Cheers!
Sarah

3 comments:

  1. Um. I'm pretty sure it takes time to improve the health of ur lashes. U don't notice vitamins working right after u take them. Just sayin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my you have such lovely lashes even without mascara, I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @MizzJ thanks so much! I still prefer them too be a bit fuller. Next months mascara is pretty promising so far.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! I read each and every comment received.