Saturday 12 November 2011

Holiday Gift Guide Part 1

With the holiday season fast approaching, it can be difficult to pick the right gift for your friends and family.  I've created a gift guide, to hopefully help you decide on gifts for the ladies in you life.  I'm going to try and feature a wide price range, so you can find something for everyone.

First up: Gift sets from Lush.
Lush has a variety of gift set's starting at $9.95.  My recommendation if you're looking for a small gift, is the Merry and Bright gift set, this retails for $12.95CND.  This contains 2 products: Cinders Bath Bomb, and Christmas Eve Bubble Bar.
Merry and Bright gift set, photo from Lush.ca
I've used the Cinders bath bomb many times, the scent is sweet and spicy, there are even little rocks in it that pop in the water, sounding like the cinders of a fire.  This is perfect for a snowy evening (or in my case, pouring rain).  The Christmas Eve bubble bar has the scent of jasmine.  Simply run it under the water and it acts as bubble bath.  This gift can help to provide an evening of relaxation.

The second gift is for the makeup addict in your life.  The Sephora Lash Stash, retails for $54.00 CND.  I picked one of these up today (Merry Christmas to me!).
Photo from Sephora.com
This holiday kit comes with 10 mascaras, 2 full size, and 8 sample size as well as an eye makeup remover.  Brands include Tarte, Urban Decay, Too Faced and many more.  This is great for the makeup lover, as they get to try out multiple brands and can then choose which one they like best.  At $54.00, that's $4.91 per product, which is good value on the dollar.  If you have multiple people to buy for, you can also buy this set, and split up the sample size products, for stocking stuffer's or as part of a larger gift.

Let me know what you're wishing for this holiday season! I will have more great gifts ideas posted soon.

Cheers!
Sarah
*photos from www.lush.ca and www.sephora.com

2 comments:

  1. I love Sephoras sets of minis! I really want the nail polish but I think it's a little pricey for minis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @leanne yea I saw it too, the colors didn't look too exciting to me.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! I read each and every comment received.