Sunday 23 October 2011

Soulstice Nail Polish

I recently got a new brand of nail polish (well new to me) called Soulstice. 
This product is  is vegan, cruelty-free (verified by PETA) & free of the toxins dibutyl phthalate, formaldehyde and toluene.The two colours I have are beautiful.  After only applying one coat, the colour is rich and vibrant.
This is the colour Rome, I only applied one coat, and it's the exact same shade as in the bottle.
The 2nd colour I have is Crete, which is a silver glitter.  I intended to apply this to one nail over the Rome as a accent nail, just to give it some shine. But this silver is the best silver I have ever seen! It's not just specks of glitter where you can see the other colour through it, it's solid silver.
As I said, I didn't originally think the colour would be so strong, but I love it!

This nail polish also doesn't seem to have as strong of an odor as other nail polishes I've used.
I think this red will become my go-to colour for fall.

Soulstice Nail Polish can be purchased online at Nail Polish Canada.
http://www.nailpolishcanada.com/soulstice-spa/
Cheers!
Sarah

Product was received in a gift bag from the Vancouver Bloggers meetup.

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you! I read each and every comment received.