Sunday 23 October 2011

Marcelle Essentials Soothing Cleansing Water Review

Hey Everyone!
I have a review for you today on the Marcelle Essentials Soothing Cleansing Water. It is a makeup remover that gently tones your skin while removing makeup. 

Here the eye makeup I removed for this review (Please pardon the eyebrows!):

As you can see, there is black liner & dark shadow, typically products that are difficult to remove.
I applied the Marcelle remover to a cotton pad, and here it the result after one swipe across my lid:

Probably about 70% of the makeup was removed in just one swipe of the remover. This is pretty impressive in my books, as I really dislike having to rub my eyes over and over to get all the product off.
After only a couple wipes of the cotton pad, all makeup was removed.
This removed worked great for me! It has no scent or dyes, which I like in a remover. It didn't leave my skin feeling greasy, and I like the packaging.  The clear bottle allows you to easily see how much product is left, and the pop-top lid allows you to easily pour the product onto a cotton pad.
I would definitely recommend trying this out if you're in need of a new makeup remover.
Marcelle products can be bought at Shoppers Drug Mart and online http://www.marcelle.com/blog

Cheers!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! I read each and every comment received.