Wednesday 28 March 2012

Moving time

Hello all,


I have finally decided to move blogs. I have been thinking about it for awhile, and have now created a new page.


My new blog address is
www.cooperscloset11.blogspot.ca


There are a few reasons for the move;
-I really disliked my blog name and url
-after being on my no buy for two months, I have realized just how much makeup I already own. I realistically could not buy makeup for years before I use it all (except for mascara). I feel being a beauty blogger who doesn't try new things is a bit useless.
-my love for clothing has always been strong, but lately has become stronger. 


My new location will be more fashion based, probably with a little bit of lifestyle mixed in. I have carried a few posts from this blog over there to help start me out.


I want to thank each and every person who ever read this blog. I have met some really great people through blogging, and I hope to continue to do so.


I would really appreciate anyone visiting my new blog and/or following. I have followed everyone on my new blog who I was following on from here.


Thank you all for the views, comments and support!!
Cheers!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! I read each and every comment received.