Wednesday 8 February 2012

Wardrobe Wednesday, New Clothes for Free

I have been off sick the past two days, and have spent a lot of time on the couch, and a lot of time online. I came across some super simple no-sew DIY's and decided to give it a go. I'm not normally the DIY type of girl, but I figured I had nothing to lose, as these clothes were in my 'go' pile anyways.

I made a new vest! I have had this shirt from Forever21 for a long time. While I love the lace on the back, the shirt itself has never fit quite right.


 First I cut off the seam at the collar.

Then I cut from the middle of the neck all the way to the bottom. That's it!

 In less than five minutes, I have a loose flowy vest with cute lace detail.

I plan on pairing this over plain T's or over tank tops once it's warmer out.

Cheers!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! I read each and every comment received.