Saturday 5 November 2011

Vasanti Cosmetics Review

I was recently introduced to Vasanti Cosmetics at a blog meet up here in Vancouver.

This is the Vasanti lipstick in USA and the Conditioning Long Lash Mascar.

I really like the packaging of these products.  Both are packaged in a shade of blue, with silver labeling.  The packaging of the products themselves is beautiful, and looks very high-end. 

The mascara's wand is full with lots of bristles, similar to the Benefit Bad Gal Lash, but not quite as large.  The product applied easily, with no clumping.  It did lengthen my lashes, however I thought the colour could have been stronger. For it being "intense black" I don't think it lived up to it's name.


The Lipstick also applied smoothly, and was true to the colour of the tube, as well as when swatched.  It did not dry out my lips at all, and lasted well.  I only touched up after eating.  This will be a great colour to wear throughout the fall and winter.


Vasanti products can be purchased in select Shoppers Drug Marts across Canada, and online:

Cheers!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! I read each and every comment received.