Sunday 11 September 2011

Fall Fashion

Hey everyone!

So I've done some shopping over the passed few weeks, and I wanted to share with you the items I have bought so far for Fall 2011.  We're in a bit of a heat wave in my city, so I haven't gotten to wear any of them yet, but I'm really looking forward to doing so.  Hopefully this can give you some inspiration for your fall wardrobe.
Loafers seem to be making a comeback this Fall, both in flats and heels. 


The ones I got are from beige, with a bit of gold woven through, and gold beads on the bows.  I think the bow give a bit more of a feminine detail than the usual tassels.  These are from Walmart, $15.00 plus taxes.
www.walmart.ca

Skinny black pants are a must have for Fall, they look great tucked into boots, and match with almost everything.  Jeggings are another popular piece, again as they tuck into boots more easily than regular jeans.  I've picked up one of each!  Legging are also a staple in Vancouver, I've found some cute pattern ones for fall, instead of plain black.

 Black skinny pants, Forever 21, $11.00 plus tax, www.forever21.com
Jeggings, American Eagle, $39.99 plus tax www.ae.com
Grey flower print leggings, Aritzia, $30.00 plus tax, www.aritiza.com

Every girl needs a great dress for Fall.  I never used to be one for dresses, but have fallen in love with them in the last 6 months or so.  They're so effortless to wear, and always make you look put together.  I picked up a wrap dress for Fall.
Wrap dress, Jacob, $69.99 @ 30% off, plus tax, www.jacob.ca

I hope this gives you some ideas for your new pieces for Fall.  Try to look for pieces you can wear with things you already own, or go for basics that will last a long time, so you get your money's worth.

Happy Shopping!

xo Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! I read each and every comment received.